Boat Cruises and Ferry Rides
Breweries & Vineyards
Canoe and Kayak Rivers
Canoe and Kayak Trip Outfitters
Casinos and Race Tracks
Cheese Factories & Tours
Farm Tours & Petting Zoos
Mountainbike & Off-road Trails
National Forests & Recreation Areas
Orchards & Pick-Your-Own
State Parks, Forests & Recreation Areas
Summer Camps & Youth Programs
Train Rides & Railroad Museums
Northeast Wisconsin Campgrounds
Campground Search Tool
Map of Northeast Wisconsin Campgrounds
- 9 Mile All Sport Resort
- Call 715-484-8908.
N5751 Hwy 55, White Lake, Langlade County.
- Ahnapee River Trails Campground
- Call 920-487-5777.
E6053 W Wilson Rd, Algoma, Kewaunee County.
- Annie's Campground
- A Family-Oriented destination campground, we can meet any camping need from 50-amp big rigs to primitive tent campsites to premier cabins with or without flush toilets. Annie's Campground is a year 'round campground, catering to hunters in the fall; snowmobilers, ice racers, cross-country skiers in the winter; and family campers in spring and summer. We are located midway between Green Bay and Wausau. Family-owned - veteran-owned and operated, we offer military discounts. Call for more info.
W12505 Roosevelt Road, Gresham, Shawano County.
- Apple Creek Campground
- "We are Green Bay natives! We love it here and we love our campground." Bob and Sue Paral are back, after operating the campground in the 1980's as Happy Hollow Campground. With friends and family, we will once again offer a fun place, close to home to get away. While at the same time offer an accommodating and friendly place for sunbirds to reside all season. Ideally located between Green Bay and Appleton, near Wrightstown.
3831 County Rd U, De Pere, Brown County.
135 total sites 1 dump stations 3 pull-throughs 135 sites w/ water and electric
- Aqualand Camp Resort
- Call 920-854-4573.
2445 Hwy Q, Sister Bay, Door County.
- Arbor Vitae Campground
- Arbor Vitae Campground is an quiet, family oriented campground located on Big Arbor Vitae Lake. At 1090-acres, Big Arbor Vitae Lake is a beautiful, class "A" musky & walleye lake also plentiful with bass & pan fish. We offer tent, electric, water-electric & full hook-up sites. Celebrate the colors of Fall on Big Arbor Vitae Lake with us. Stay 4 nights on any campsite (may include weekends) and get a 5th night free. Offer good on a 5 night stay only.
10545 Big Arbor Vitae Dr, Arbor Vitae, Vilas County.
30 full hookups 12 pull-throughs 6 sites w/ water and electric
- Bean Town Campground
- Call 920-839-1439.
8400 Cty Rd F, Baileys Harbor, Door County.
- Birkensee Resort & Camping
- Call 715-453-5103.
N9350 Cty Rd H, Tomahawk, Lincoln County.
- Buckatabon Lodge & Lighthouse Inn
- A family resort located on Lower Buckatabon Lake. Guests enjoy fishing, swimming, boating and relaxing. We offer daily and weekly rates. Tent sites are available. We offer our guests two shower buildings with free showers and flush toilets. Our campground offers large grassy sites, some shaded with water and 20/30 amp electric service. The grounds are spacious with swing sets and a play area that has horseshoes and a volleyball net. Onsite: Firewood, Ice, Boat ramp, Bar.
5630 Rush Rd, Conover, Vilas County.
- Camp Holiday
- Call 715-385-2264.
PO Box 67, Boulder Junction, Vilas County.
- Chain-O-Lakes Resort & Campground
- Call 715-479-6708.
3165 Campground Rd, Eagle River, Vilas County.
- Christian's Campground
- Call 715-487-5957.
472 Eagle Lake Road, Pelican Lake, Oneida County.
- Circle R Campground
- Call 920-235-8909.
1185 Old Knapp Rd, Oshkosh, Winnebago County.
- Devil's River Campground
- Call 920-863-2812.
16612 County Hwy R, Maribel, Manitowoc County.
- Diamond Lake Family Campground
- Create a unique Northwoods family camping experience. 52 secluded, spacious sites, w/e, w/e/s, tenting, seasonals. Cabin & Yurt rentals. Two beaches w/toys, playground, picnic area, horseshoes, baseball/soccer field, Mini Tamiya 4WD racetrack, showers and camp store. Firewood, ice. 5 miles S/E of Crivitz on W then 4 miles east on Loomis Rd. "A Diamond in the Rough" May-thru-Oct. Online reservations.
W5449 Loomis Rd, Porterfield, Marinette County.
52 total sites 3 full hookups 1 dump stations 3 pull-throughs 50 sites w/ water and electric
- Door County Camping Retreat
- Call 920-868-3151.
4906 Court Rd, Egg Harbor, Door County.
- Egg Harbor Campground
- Call 920-868-DCRV (3278).
8164 State Rd 42, Egg Harbor, Door County.
- Frontier Wilderness Campground
- Our sites are large and spacious with everysite containing water and electric. 50 amp service is available on some sites. Sleeping cabins available for up to 8 people. Now offering free internet!!! While here enjoy our heated indoor swimming pool, mini golf, large activity center/gameroom and adult center. Other amenities include a full size volleyball court, horseshoes, basketball court,bike rentals and 3 playgrounds. Campground store offers products to take care of your basic camping needs.
4375 Hillside Rd, Egg Harbor, Door County.
240 total sites 1 dump stations 4 pull-throughs 240 sites w/ water and electric
- Harbour Village Campground and Water Park
- Harbour Village Resort offers a busy family the ultimate "weekend retreat". With a 6,000 square foot pool we host Door County's largest water park. We offer sites with water and electricity, seasonal sites, and rental units are available also.
5840 Hwy 42 N, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Heaven's Up North Family Campground
- A little piece of heaven in the northwoods. Large, private wooded sites.
18344 Lake John Road, Lakewood, Oconto County.
116 total sites 1 dump stations 5 pull-throughs 95 sites w/ water and electric
- Hi-Pines Eagle River Campground
- Hi-Pines Campground is located in the heart of the north woods. Camp with us and play on our chain of 28 lakes. Fishing, Hiking, Shopping, Golfing, Restaurants,and many other activity's are just minutes away. Hi-Pines welcomes you to stay from May to October or just a weekend, we let you make it a trip you will never forget!!
1919 Hwy 45 N, Eagle River, Vilas County.
100 total sites 7 full hookups 1 dump stations 50 pull-throughs 50 sites w/ water and electric
- Hiawatha Trailer Resort
- Call 888-429-2842.
P.O. Box 590, Woodruff, Oneida County.
- Hickory Oaks Fly-In & Campground
- Spend some time at Hickory Oaks Campground and airport. We offer a private spring-fed lake for fishing and swimming, paddle boat rentals, short driving distance to many of Oshkosh's many attractions and events. All of our sites include a picnic table and a fire ring. Ice and wood are available for sale at the office. New toilet and shower facilities. Available for rent: 31 ft. Dutchman Classic Trailer, fully furnished; 2 Cabins with refrigerator, A/C micro-wave and bathrooms.
3485 Vinland Rd, Oshkosh, Winnebago County.
75 total sites 1 dump stations 3 pull-throughs 22 sites w/ water and electric
- Hiles Pine Lake Campground
- Call 715-649-3319.
8896 W. Pine Lake Rd, Hiles, Forest County.
- Holtwood Campground
- Nestled along the Oconto River, Holtwood Campground is the perfect place for a weekend getaway. Located only 30 minutes north of Green Bay, we offer a variety of attractions for those who want to relax or for the fast-paced adventurer. Take a canoe trip down the river, play some mini golf or simply enjoy a good book next to the campfire. Whatever your pleasure, our rustic and sunny campsites offer a quiet and relaxing atmosphere along the beautiful banks of the Oconto River.
400 Holtwood Way, Oconto, Oconto County.
- Indian Shores
- Indian Shores Campground, Cottage and RV Condominium Resort. Located on the North shore of Tomahawk Lake. Campsites to rent by the night, week, season or to purchase. You can own a spot on Tomahawk Lake. Wooded and many amenities. Big Rigs Welcome!
P.O. Box 12, 7750 Indian Shores Road, Woodruff, Oneida County.
263 total sites 243 full hookups 1 dump stations 20 sites w/ water and electric
- Kalbus' Country Harbor Inc
- If you are looking for a special place to enjoy on Lake Winnebago, then set sail for Kalbus' Country Harbor. Here you will find the perfect place for you and your crew to drop anchor! New This Year - Free WI-FI Now Available! Your Captain - Jerry Kalbus! Modern camping facilities! Sandy Beach & Swimming! Clean bathrooms and showers! Great Fishing!
5309 Lake Rd, Oshkosh, Winnebago County.
86 total sites 8 full hookups 1 dump stations 15 pull-throughs 66 sites w/ water and electric
- Kewaunee Village RV Park & Campground
- Call 920-388-4851.
333 Terraqua Dr, Kewaunee, Kewaunee County.
- Keyes Lake Campground
- Call 715-528-4907.
N4918 Hwy 101, Florence, Florence County.
- Krueger's Campground
- Call 920-855-6565.
5849 Berry Lake Rd, Gillett, Oconto County.
50 total sites 1 dump stations 3 pull-throughs 50 sites w/ water and electric
- Lake George Campsite
- Call 715-362-6152.
4008 Bassett Road, Rhinelander, Oneida County.
- Lake Hilbert Campground
- Call 715-336-3013.
N20470 Town Park Road, Goodman, Marinette County.
105 total sites 2 dump stations 6 pull-throughs 105 sites w/ water and electric
- Lynn Ann's Campground
- Beautiful campground on the shores of Big St. Germain lake. Los of fun for the family. Amenities include, flush toilets, tile showers, laundry, gameroom, gas and bait, convenience store, shuffleboard, basketball. Also, internet, cable tv and fax. Nearby, horseback riding, casino, shopping, nature trail, bike trail and excellent restaurants.
P.O. Box 8, 1597 South Shore Drive, St. Germain, Vilas County.
90 total sites 40 full hookups 1 dump stations 40 sites w/ water and electric
- Maple Heights Campground
- Maple Heights Campground features Family Camping under a canopy of huge maple, beech, and hemlock trees. We border the Nicolet National Forest, with over 60 lakes within ten miles! The picturesque McCaslin Brook trout stream meanders around the campground. We are located between two of the best rafting rivers in the midwest - the Wolf & Peshtigo rivers.
16091 E Chain Lake Rd, Lakewood, Oconto County.
111 total sites 1 dump stations 82 pull-throughs 91 sites w/ water and electric
- Maple View Campsites
- Call 920-776-1588.
N1267 Norman Rd, Kewaunee, Kewaunee County.
- McCaslin Mountain Campground
- Call 715-757-3734.
W15720 Cty Rd F, Athelstane, Marinette County.
- Moen Lake Campground
- Call 715-369-0707.
4061 Lake Shore Drive, Rhinelander, Oneida County.
- Northforest Campground
- Call 715-453-2522.
W2504 Northforest Road, Tomahawk, Lincoln County.
- Paragon Meadow
- Call 715-696-3795.
Hwy US 2 Paragon Meadow Lane, Florence, Florence County.
- Patricia Lake Campground
- Quiet family campground in Wisconsin's Northwoods. Our sites are large, wooded sites. Located close to downtown Minocqua for your convenience where you will find many restaurants, a lot of shopping, casino, horseback riding, mini golf, 18 hole golf & much more. Nearby is the Famous Minocqua Chain of Lakes for excellent fishing & boating.
8508Camp Pinemere Rd, Minocqua, Oneida County.
100 total sites 79 full hookups 1 dump stations 5 pull-throughs 17 sites w/ water and electric
- Pelican Lake Campground
- Enjoy fishing, boating, and swimming in Pelican Lake. We have 50 seasonal sites with w/e/s and phone hook-up available. We also offer 50 sites with w/e hook-ups for overnight and seasonal camping. All overnight sites include a picnic table and fire pit. Other amenities include a game room, 2 playground areas, volleyball court, horseshoes, swimming area, boat launch, free dump station, pay showers, and ice & firewood for sale. Local activities include golfing, ATV trails, casino and more.
2060 Cty Rd. Q, Pelican Lake, Oneida County.
100 total sites 50 full hookups 1 dump stations 100 sites w/ water and electric
- Peshtigo River Campground
- Call 715-854-2986.
W7948 Airport Road, Crivitz, Marinette County.
- Pine Grove Campground
- Call 715-787-4555.
N5999 Campground Rd, Shawano, Shawano County.
- Quietwoods South Camping Resort
- Call 888-378-2005.
9245 Lovers Lane, Brussels, Door County.
- Rainbow's End Campground
- Grass sites, some weekend events, RC track.
18220 U.S. Hwy 10, Reedsville, Manitowoc County.
89 total sites 1 dump stations 17 pull-throughs 89 sites w/ water and electric
- River Forest Rafts & Campground
- Call 715-882-3351.
N2765 Sunny Waters Lane, White Lake, Langlade County.
- Rohr's Wilderness Tours
- Located in Vilas County on the Headwaters of the Wisconsin River, Rohr's Wilderness Tours offers canoe and kayak floats, camping, a luxury vacation house, guided canoe trips, guided raft/inflatable kayak trips, canoe instruction, complete outfitting, and cross country ski trips. You can make Rohr's your "home away from home" while fishing in the nearby lakes and rivers. On mile 12 of the Headwaters of the Wisconsin River.
5230 Razorback Rd, Conover, Vilas County.
- Scenic River Stop-n-Dock RV Park & Marina
- 18 FHU 30amp sewer & water sites, 3 tent sites no hook ups, boat, kayak & canoe launch. Free showers/bath security locked, Wi-fi, laundry, bagged ice, 20 & 30 LP exchange, community fire pit, picnic tables on each site, BBQ grills, select camping items in store. We are the only facility on West River 1 mile from Lake Michigan. Quiet facility walking or biking to downtown Two Rivers, many local bike trails and other activities. Straight in driveway from 25th street.
2510 W River St, Two Rivers, Manitowoc County.
- Silver Cliff Camp
- Call 262-366-1376.
W14301 Hwy C, Athelstane, Marinette County.
- Terrace View Campsites
- Call 715-453-8352.
W5220 Terrace View Rd, Tomahawk, Lincoln County.
- The Harbor Campground
- Call 715-546-3520.
1021 Hwy 32, Three Lakes, Oneida County.
- Tilleda Falls Campground
- Tilleda Falls Campground wants to make your next camping outing a great experience! Where else can you wake up in the morning and dive right in? Beautiful waterfall, swim zone, fishing, boating, tubing and so much more. Rental Cabins available and sites on the lake or river! Bring your camera, the scenery is unbeatable! Make your reservations today!
P.O. Box 76, W13165 Cty Hwy D, Tilleda, Shawano County.
44 total sites 1 dump stations 34 sites w/ water and electric
- Timber Trail Campground
- Call 920-487-3707.
N8326 County Road M, Algoma, Kewaunee County.
- Top Of The Ledge Campground
- Call 920-439-1495.
N4475 Ledge Rd, Chilton, Calumet County.
- Tranquil Timbers Camping Retreat
- Call 920-743-7115.
3668 Grondin Rd, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
- Tranquil Vista Campground
- Call 715-324-6430.
P.O. Box 98, Pembine, Marinette County.
- Triangle Farm Campground
- Boat Launch & River Campsites, Video Game Room, Close By to many area attractions - Iola Car Show - EAA Air Museum - Green Bay Packer Stadium + Many other sites to see. Located 2 Mi. south of Fremont on Hwy. II ( old Hwy. 110 ) on Riverview Dr. on the Wolf River system, which you can travel by boat from Appleton to New London. For further information call 920-446-3707 or 920-407-1211.
9312 Riverview Dr, Fremont, Winnebago County.
100 total sites 1 dump stations 8 pull-throughs 80 sites w/ water and electric
- Wagon Trail Campground
- Call 920-854-4818.
1190 Hwy ZZ, Ellison Bay, Door County.
- Washington Island Camping Retreat
- Call 920-847-2622.
745 Eastside Rd, Washington Island, Door County.
- Watters Edge Retreat & Campground
- Call 715-277-3811.
6540 Bluebird S, Lake Tomahawk, Oneida County.
- Weaver's Resort & Campground
- Family owned & operated for over 100 years. Quiet family oriented resort & campground surrounded by Pelican Lake on two sides. Pelican Lake is 3585 acres, large enough for fishing and water sports. Excellent sandy beach w/sandy swim area. Swimming rafts, playground, horseshoes, basketball, Tamiya mini race cars and track. Boat launch, docking, & fish cleaning house on premises. 9 overnight campsites, 1 Rustic Log Cabin and 1 Cottage in the Woods, both with firepit, charcoal grill, and rowboat.
1001 Weaver Rd, Pelican Lake, Oneida County.
47 total sites 7 full hookups 1 dump stations 1 pull-throughs 7 sites w/ water and electric
- Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park Camp-Resort Door County
- Bring your tent or your RV and discover why people who camp at our park in Door County are "smarter than the average bear." All of our sites come complete with water, 30 amp electrical service, a firepit plus a "pic-a-nic" table. We also have sewer and 50 amp electric sites available. Leashed and attended pets are welcome. We are a family-oriented campground.
3677 May Rd, Sturgeon Bay, Door County.
270 total sites 8 full hookups 1 dump stations 5 pull-throughs 270 sites w/ water and electric