Welcome to Wisconline®!
How to Use Wisconline®
How You Can Be Part of What's Happening!
How to Find Events
How to Promote Your Events
Hyperlink Your Events
How to List Events
Event Subjects You Can Use
How to Update or Cancel Events
Wisconline® Publication and Privacy Policies
How to Advertise on Wisconline®
How to Comment or Contact Us
Glossary of Common Internet Terms
How to Use Wisconline®
- Find Out What's Happening!
- Wisconline® gives you access to events happening all over Wisconsin. You can find events by Date, by any of 115 Subject categories, by County, by City, by Keyword, and by Date Range. Review How to Find Events for an explanation of each of the ways you can find the events that interest you. Thousands of events are available at any one time in the interactive Wisconline® database. The event database is updated many times each day.
- List Your Events
- Wisconline® relies on event sponsors and the public to keep the interactive database updated. Let us know about events you are sponsoring concerts, plays, fundraisers, bake sales, rummage sales, art shows we love them all! Event listings are free, so be sure to review How to List Your Events for all the details.
- Promote Your Events
- To use hyperlinks in order to enhance the benefits of your free event listing and generate more traffic for your event, see How to Promote Your Events.
- Find Out About Wisconsin
- Weather, Almanac, and Attractions are sources of important information that you will find useful when planning outings and vacations, for school projects, and to know more about our state!
- Support Our Sponsors
- As a free community service, Wisconline® depends on the support of advertisers and sponsors to continue providing this service. Most sponsors are Wisconsin-based companies that you already know. All of them provide valuable products and services, in addition to their support of Wisconline®. Please support them, in turn, whenever possible, and let them know you saw them on Wisconline®!
- Bookmark Our Home Page Calendar
- The Calendar is our home page. This is the page to bookmark in your browser so you can quickly return to find out what's happening in Wisconsin. Our home page is also where we will let you know about new or updated features of Wisconline®, and since all the major feature areas of Wisconline® are available with a single click from our home page (and from most other pages as well), this is only bookmark you will need:
- Get Answers to Your Questions
- The Questions? or "FAQ" link takes you to a number of information pages (including this one) that we hope will answer all your questions about Wisconline®. If we didn't answer your questions, send us a quick e-mail from the E-mail Us link at the bottom of any page.
- Talk to Us!
- To comment, complain, or make suggestions, use the Comments! link. For event promotion advice, marketing assistance, or help with your listing, pick up the telephone and talk to us! Click on the About us link at the bottom of most pages to get our telephone and fax numbers and find out more about us. To send us e-mail just click on the E-mail Us link at the bottom of any page.